SCR983 - Satellite Channel Router, 9 wire cascade, 8 user ports, legacy, SCR or CSS.
For price, see our offline price list section 13.02.
Limited Stock. Please call.
Building on the success of the SCR500 (5 wire satellite channel router) series multiswitch, teldis introduce the SCR900 (two satellite 9-wire) series multiswitch.
The SCR900 series is designed to accommodate Astra 28.2°E on input A for Sky and Freesat services with a second orbital slot on input B for any other satellite source using CSS. Using this switch allows a second non-Sky box to operate with a Sky+ box using the third of the three frequencies.
- Legacy (meaning conventional volts and tone).
- BSkyB SCR proprietary command.
- CSS European norm for non Sky receivers.
Because the switch is multi-standard it can be retrospectively fitted into existing systems without the need to enter the dwellings. Sky+ SCR enablement can then be carried out at a later date. In order to make retrospective installations easier still the unit has been designed to accept a wide range of satellite input levels (70-95dBuV) by the use of on-board ALC satellite amplifiers powered by the receiver. This removes the need for any user adjustable controls. Terrestrial signals are passed passively and may require separate amplification. LNB powering if required is achieved by connecting a simple PSU. A simple splitter is the only item required within the users dwelling.
- SCR mode enabling Sky+ on a single cable.
- Automatic Gain Control offers the same satellite level across the system.
- No proprietary equipment required within the dwellings
- Dedicated DC input for LNB powering.
- Terminated switches available.
- Stackable up to 4 using TSK556.
Teldis SCR 9 wire range:
SCR943(T) - Satellite Channel Router, 9 wire, 4 user ports.
SCR963(T) - Satellite Channel Router, 9 wire, 6 user ports.
SCR983(T) - Satellite Channel Router, 9 wire, 8 user ports.
T - terminated.